Friday, August 17, 2012

Welcome New Followers & Happy Friday!

To the 10 new followers that I gained this week… WELCOME! My title says, “Sit Back. Relax. SHARE”! Feel free to comment at anytime with suggestions or maybe something I shared with you gave you an idea to take it further! I love blog land because of the amount of sharing we do as teachers!

For my fellow bloggers who ended their week with students I want to tell you HAPPY FRIDAY!

In my case, this ends my last “summer” week.

This weekend will be my last “summer” weekend.

Until…. NEXT SUMMER! :)

I am headed out for a trip to SETX to see one of my best friends! She is a 3rd grade teacher. Can’t wait to hear all about her classroom!

I plan on taking pictures of my classroom today and they will be up Sunday or possibly Monday! :)

Don’t forget the TWO giveaways I have going on..Slide2 Slide3

 

Have a wonderful Friday & Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment